PWA apps built on Mobsted platform can be distributed with:
Common Access Links (CAL) [Step by step example ->]
Unique (personal) links [Step by step example ->]
Unique links provides possibility to skip the authorization step. User gets access to app and to his profile (in case it was set up) on clicking the link.
The platform also allows to provide links in QR codes. QRs are useful when dealing with offline products.
WAYS OF APP DISTRIBUTION
Link widget on the website / landing page: it will automatically detect which operating system and browser is being used and suggest an optimal route to save the app with few screen taps.
Link in SMS or email: app user will receive the link and launch the app with one tap. This will work for campaigns too.
Social networks: where you can put up a link in your ads or on your page.
Search engines: Mobsted PWA apps are indexed by search engines.
Links in Video: YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
2. QR-code in the offline distribution methods. QR - code can be placed on any kind of print material:
Invoice: the unique QR - code scanned will lead user to the billing page with the basic info (i.e. amount and date) pre-filled.
Marketing Materials: QR - code will lead to website page or to registration form.
OBTAINING COMMOM ACCESS LINK/QR CODE
Go to Security section under Application tab
2. In Who can access this service section make sure that either Anyone without registration or Anyone after registration and authentication is selected
3. In Common Access Link section you will find copyable short link. QR code will be available on clicking Show QR Code button.
DISTRIBUTING UNIQUE LINKS
Personal links are distributed via Smart messaging function. Smart massaging allows to select a message distribution channel depending on user preferences. You can also tack link delivery result and invite users to your app once more if needed.
How to send the link:
Navigate to Objects section
2. Select all the Objects you want to send message to and select Message from Object pop up menu
3. In Send message screen field enter the text of your message
4. Add #Object:InviteUrl# hashtag from the panel on the left
5. In Choose How to Send section select the channel
6. Check Invitation box
7. Click Send.
How to track delivery and resend links:
Go to Application -> Invitations&Notifications in header menu
In Filter section select the group of Objects you need to invite:
Invited with error
Never logged in
In How to invite NOW section select link distribution channel
In Whom to invite NOW select Objects
Click Send now button.